Living In Faith Together Every Day
What is LIFTED?
It’s our High School Youth Group – open to all youth in grades 9-12
When is Youth Group?
Lifted is held from 7:00 to 9:00pm at the Education Center. During a LIFTED Higher, we stay until 10:00pm!!
What do we do at Youth Group?
We do a lot of different things! We hang out with friends (old and new), play games, small group discussions, music, prayer, skits, and much more. Everything we do is centered on Christ – as it should be! Bring a friend or come alone – you are always welcome.
This is a great place to grow strong Catholic friendships, come and check it out!
Dates for LIFTED
- October 7 – Rise to the Challenge
- November 4 – (LIFTED Higher) – Power of the Church
- December 9 – Let’s Get Real
- January 13 – Movie Night
- February 17 – Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
- March 17 – Gift of Sacrifice
- April 14 – Stick With It
- May 19 – Grill the Priest
“Jesus said, ‘Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.'” -Matthew 28:19