The Knights of Columbus Council #6608 will be awarding four-$1000 scholarships again this year. Interested students should submit a school transcript, letter and email address.
Address the letter to the scholarship committee and include the following details: (Extra points are awarded for these areas)
- Active Parish Involvement
- Your (or your father’s) KC Involvement-if applicable
- Applications are also judged based on:
- Community Involvement or Work
- School involvement
- Quality of application
- School transcript
You do not need to have a Knight in your family to apply. Scholarships must be used within two years. Due to COVID-19, Winners of the scholarships will be contacted via email.
Submit: Two ways to apply
All applications must be received by May 28, 2021
- Email: GrandKnight6608@gmail.com
- Mail to: Knights of Columbus #6608, PO Box 402, Buffalo, MN 55313
Contact Rob Nosbush for questions