Living In Faith Together Every Day
What is LIFTED?
It’s our High School Youth Group – open to all youth in grades 9-12
When is Youth Group?
Lifted is held from 7:00 to 9:00pm at the Education Center. During a LIFTED Higher, we stay until 10:00pm!!
What do we do at Youth Group?
We do a lot of different things! We hang out with friends (old and new), play games, small group discussions, music, prayer, skits, and much more. Everything we do is centered on Christ – as it should be! Bring a friend or come alone – you are always welcome.
This is a great place to grow strong Catholic friendships, come and check it out!
Dates for LIFTED
- October 27 – The Afterlife
- November 24 – The Wait
- December 15 – Mary is Awesome!
- January 19 – It’s a Life, Not a Choice
- February 16 – Is Science Really Against the Church?
- March 22 – Apologetics: Why do Catholics do that?
- April 19 – God’s Mercy
- May 17 – Bloom Where You are Planted
“Jesus said, ‘Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.'” -Matthew 28:19